Friday 4 April 2014

Teenage

Posted by Citra Putri at 17:32
Actually, I can't pretend smiling when every people talk about marriage
Because ya you know women think it is interesting when we can spend our time with our man
But I think, that is too early for nineteen y.o
And not all nineteen girl are ready to think or talk about that kind topic
Most of them, yes include me still want to enjoying time by time in campus
As a college student, so very fun when we can stay in campus from 7 AM till 3 PM
Not just classes, we can do so many discuss and held some events
That's so much fun and more interesting than have to keep see twitter timeline which contains of women chat about marriage plan, a wedding, their man job, or the other kind of that things
What's wrong with them ?
Is their age enough to plan about that thing ?
Oh man, no matter they planing about
I'm still nineteen so I still can drink a cup of cappuccino in a cafe with my friends and have some jokes
That's more interesting right ? It is yes if you are nineteen :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cecheωy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos