Saturday 5 April 2014

I love enjoying my freedom

Posted by Citra Putri at 04:59
Somehow, I really love my new world
Yes, my freedom
I can spend my time with friends all day long, discuss about something serious, analyze about organization,  and have daily meeting
But don't forget to take cappuccino around
That is so much fun, right ?
I'm not a girl, I'm a woman
But Isn't it too early to be a woman ?
Maybe ya I'll try to think like woman but you know I can't pretend that my emotional looks like a volcano in Indonesia, yep ... Down Up Down Up
Does woman ever did something wrong ?
Or just little kid always and always do something wrong ?
Am I too childish every mistake I did ?
Oh, how pity you are, Citra ! Poor you !
You're in a pressure to thinking like a woman when all of your friends are free to thinking what they want like a kid

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cecheωy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos