Thursday 3 April 2014

None bind me

Posted by Citra Putri at 20:56
You have to know that I really enjoy my daily activities in campus
With all peoples there, classes, business, organisation
All of them makes me forget all the fucking problems I had
You know, I really hate when I have to back home then I remember my problems
which makes me so desperate
Because, when I'm home I looks so dork weak !
My tears always drop and my brain like full of shit
Sometimes, I want to switch off my phone, switch off my brain, switch off my feeling but I can't
In campus, I can switch off all the damn things made me dork
Then I go to somewhere with a cup of coffee, cards, foods, and friends
You know,  that is like a special day when I can throw all the fucking problems and replace it with my happiness
I really enjoying my freedom with my friends there
I can do everything I want like I have no one shake my brain even binding me
Oh dear friends, thank you for all the crazy time you gave
Only you all can make me were a kids again like when I was in mom and dad's hug

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cecheωy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos