Friday 25 April 2014

SECOND ANNIVERSARY

Posted by Citra Putri at 04:37
April 17th, 2014
Wooops, thanks a lot for my beloved man who gave me a frame and novels by Nicholas Sparks
Well, these wasn't my first time went to Bali with him
Our second anniversary was our second chance to enjoy beautiful Bali
Unlike the first time, we went to Bali with my family
Here we are ...
 Actually these photo was taken on the ship, on our way to Bali island

 First day in Bali, good morning Tanah Lot, good morning love

 Enjoyed swimming with Roger

 Spent a night in Kuta beach, then took a seat in McD

 Then backed to the Hotel to take a rest

Good morning universe, these was our second day in Bali
In the Beautiful Kuta Beach

Wuhuuu, here we are in the GWK





 He just could how to braid my hair, so he did it all over again LOL
Well, we spent our short time in Bali and may Allah give us come chances to have some nice traveling
Amin ...
Tons of thanks for being a best man for me
I love you
Forever love, April 17th 2014


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cecheωy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos