Saturday 26 April 2014

Ice cube

Posted by Citra Putri at 09:32
I wish I were an ice cube
Why ?
Because I want my brain as cool as ice cube
If I were cool, I would never care about everything
No over thinking, no over protective, and no the other over !
See ?
How if I change my mind to be like that ?
Like this, like that, like a shit, like a bastard, like a jerk, like ... you know ya fuck it at all !
It doesn't matter to do this or that
It is all up to you because I will never care
Unfortunately, I care !
And it is so hurt when you care but your caring is over
It can break your brain because when you say to your brain "DON'T THINK TOO MUCH. IT IS OVER STUPID" on the other hand, you say to your feeling "OH DAMN, SO HURT BUT I STILL CARE"
Oh you know, how you want to throw your brain and your feeling away
So, which one is the best ? Brain or feeling ?
The answer is eyes because as a woman is better if crying as say to god "I want sleep for a while god, I will forget this problem. Wake me up when I've been an ice cube"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cecheωy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos