Wednesday 25 January 2012

FUCKIN FEELING

Posted by Citra Putri at 05:53
*NO REAL NAME*
Hmmm ya, It's begin from the gloomy me
Aku cerita kenapa aku galau, and he told me how to move on
Next, sehari-harinya sih ya nggak jauh beda dari 'temen'
Sampe akhirnya nggak tau sejak kapan mulai akrab, emmm sejak punya BB !
Yah, just a close friend
I share what I want to share
He gave me an advice and I did it
BBMan, yah sering sharing via BBM
Till the time we did a mistake and born a guilty feeling
Guilty feeling ?

  1. We are a close friend
  2. He's my mood booster
  3. He makes me so damn comfort as friend
But, emmm he is too perfect to be mine
No no no, not too perfect
He is a perfect-love-player
And I know, bakal sangat 'menyakitkan' kalo bener2 jadian
Yah, you know why, gebetannya banyak
Menguras hati dong :))
Yah, sampai pada akhirnya aku sama dia bener2 terlihat amat-sangat-dekat
Even, all of ppl guess He has relationship with me .________.
Dunno, saking deketnya atau gimana I really really dunno
Bahkan sahabatku sendiri doubt if I am not his girlf
M : Che, gimana kalo suatu saat dia beneran suka sama kamu ?
C : Suka doang kan ? No problem
M : Emmm, kalo dia sayang ?
C : HAHAHA IMPOSSIBLE BABY. HE'S A PLAYER
M : So ? kalo dia player apa kamu kira dia gak bakalan bisa faithful ?
C : Yappp !
M : Someday, if player find a click one, he will change. Be a more faithful than a real faithful one
C : Kalo pun dia change be a faithful one, nggak mungkin aku yang jadi a click one-nya :))
M : Nothing is impossible
C : He and me just a friend, and whenever we are just a friend
M : Emmm, who knows
Aku emang nyangkal banget someday bisa jadian sama dia
Although, a lot of friends support us to be a couple
But, emmm so many factors yang bikin aku "nggak mau"
Unfortunately, my mind change at all
Especially, when I went somewhere with him all day long
Or maybe when he hold on my hand softly
Then he cared me fine
Nanananana ~
WE ARE A CLOSE FRIEND :)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cecheωy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos