Tuesday 13 November 2012

egoistic

Posted by Citra Putri at 06:31
I'm over use my feeling to control my self
All the time I'm egoistic
But how you comment like the hell, I don't care
It's my life, It's my rule, and It's my pain ...
As I knew, I have no use my soft-feeling to take steps
Because when I'm feeling down, Of course I was going to get hurt and fucking pain
So that's why I like stubborn
Yea, Stubborn make me stay with my argue without don't care around
I just wanna fun without anyone brake it
I hate when I have to feel disappointment
Disappointment can only smothering
Can only make me hate words by words
I'd be happier with suggest to myself to more dismissively at all
I just want to make my life easier
Without anything to think and feel
I just wanna enjoy my life before my breathe wasn't mine ...
So enjoy your life as much as possible :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cecheωy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos