Sunday 13 May 2012

SIMPLE, BUT MEANINGFUL

Posted by Citra Putri at 04:27
I want you ...
Not because your uniform
I don't love you from physically
I like you ...
Not because your status as army
I don't love you from technically
I love you ...
Because your love
I love you from my sincerely
However, you've taken me since the first time we met
And you make it continue until I type this sweet sentences
I don't know why, I feel so damn comfort to you
I love the way you care me
I love the way you hold me
I love the way you kiss me
I love the way you hug me
And I love the way you love me
I want a wedding with you not because I just want to be your wife
But, I just want loved by you until my breathe was not my
How I love you, yeah this is my way to show you
Not from my much money, my extra ability, even my luxurious car
I love you from my ordinary life
It's simple, but meaningful
I love you ...
- CITRA -

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cecheωy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos