Monday 21 May 2012

LOVELY #2

Posted by Citra Putri at 07:26
I am not a romantic one
But, dunno why my tears fall every I wish to god ..
Every I call your name ..
Every I feel how lucky I am who got you ..
How can a imperfect little monster like me can loved by perfect one like you
Hello, I just a little girl, I'm childish, I'm jealousy, and absolutely I'm moody
But what ?
You never give up to care me well
I'm imperfect, but you perfect me
With all of my weakness ..
So sorry with all of my stupidity
If I have more age, I will change it calmly :)
You have to know this ..
" I won't be losing you, please don't leave me like a damn guy did it "
Please don't get mad with me
Please don't get tired with me
Please don't get bored with me
Please stay on my heart, until my breathe was not my :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cecheωy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos