Tuesday 29 May 2012

BATMAN ? SUPERMAN? YOU ARE MY MAN

Posted by Citra Putri at 05:45
You've made me up when I was down
You've woke me up when I was break down
You are my everything ...
I'm nothing before you come here
In my heart 


Me ? Yeah, imperfect little girl with the big eyes and big chins on it
You perfect me ...
You aren't batman in the cinema
You aren't superman in the New York
But you're my man in my heart, in my mind, in everywhere I step

"I rip my heart out
Want this love from you
'Cause you are the one untill my last breathe
I can pretend the feeling for you
You make me feel like I'm free again"
Forever - Killing Me Inside



Distance ...
Yeah, we have space
And It's so damn far
But, don't measure it from the distance
Measure it from how we pass it sincerely ...


"Now the minutes feel like hours
And the hours feel like days
While I'm away"
Long distance - Bruno Mars


I need thousand miles to reach you, to hug you, to make you closer to me
These distance, these time, these feeling know how I miss you so damn badly
How I cry in the midnight every I need you
If I can, I wanna make you stay here ...
With me ...
Only me ...

"And I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder ...
If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by
Ooh, you know I'd walk a  thousand miles
If I could just see you tonight"
Thousand miles - Vanilla sky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cecheωy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos